JOB TITLE: Junior Kitchen and Bath Designer/Sales Associate
JOB PURPOSE: Capilano Kitchen and Bath is looking for a KITCHEN & BATH DESIGNER / SALES ASSOCIATE to join our team. Under the direction of the Senior Kitchen and Bath Designer, the successful candidate qualifies customers, drives sales, executes kitchen and bath design consultations, provides quotes and recommends product options to help customers realize their dream home renovation. If you are an individual with a passion for driving sales and customer service, this is a role for you!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as the first point-of-contact by welcoming customers and offering assistance
- Ask open ended questions about customers’ projects in order to determine their needs ·
- Be enthusiastic and engage the customer.
- Understand customers’ projects and provide suggestions or walkthroughs of product offering
- Have a strong breadth of product knowledge, be able to answer questions and describe features and benefits of products
- Maintain relationship with customers in person, over the phone and via email throughout the entire design process to ensure an exceptional customer experience ·
- Resolve customer complaints to ensure customer satisfaction ·
- Maintain floor displays, stock and merchandise as required
- Lead by example to ensure policies, procedures and standards are adhered to
1-5 years’ experience in sales and customer service with preference to those with kitchen and bath retail experience (Home Depot, Lowe’s, Rona, etc.) · Proficiency with 20/20 Kitchen Design System kitchen planning software and MS office
- Renovation experience an asset but will train the right candidate
- An ambitions yet openly cooperative and learning attitude
- Outstanding qualifying phone skills, be capable of systematically working leads
- Have a passion for sales negotiation and closing
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment
- Ability to use Microsoft word and Excel
- Drivers License
Please send your most recent resume to: email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Compensation depending on experience. Qualified individuals will be contacted for an interview.